The New Age of Real Estate Media
What We Offer
current coverage areas
We Have Serviced
What our clients say
I had the pleasure of working with Ruben from 3 Eye Media when I did my agent spotlight video for Twin Oaks. He was so easy to work with and gave great direction. We filmed out on a busy street, yet he was able to work around the noise and people walking by with ease. Ruben gave me honest feedback and had me do multiple takes so he could edit the clips down to the perfect video. Working with him was a breeze! I would definitely choose 3 Eye Media again for my real estate needs!
Twin Oaks Real Estate
So impressed with this company! They understood my vision, coordinated professionally around my schedule, and made sure the video came out exactly to my needs. Highly recommended for any real estate professional! Thank you again!
The Platinum Group
Look no further, this is the media company you have been looking for with all things Real Estate! I have used a handful of companies and 3 EYE Media is hands down the best I’ve worked with! They have a great eye and help you create innovative ideas. They do 3-D tours, twilight editing, agent spotlights, videos, and drone photography. You and clients will not be disappointed with the results!
Twin Oaks Real Estate
We strive to offer our customers quick 24 hour turnaround times on all media. Video content could take up to 48 hours for delivery.
Invoices will be sent via email and can be paid via credit card, check or Venmo. Please Note: if paying with credit card, a 3% transaction fee will be added to your total.
Our cancellation policy is that for inclement weather, Heavy rain & Snow appointments can be rescheduled free of charge even within 24 hours. Delays due to transportation can be accommodated, however delays greater than 30 min from the scheduled appointment will force a cancellation.
All appointments must be Canceled more than 24 hours from the scheduled appointment time otherwise there will be a non-refundable 50% cancellation fee.
Cancellation due to any of the following (Less than 24 hours before the appointment time) will incur a 50% charge of the total booking fee. (i.e if total charge is $200 the customer will be refunded $100)
- Space is messy and not photo ready and the customer decides to reschedule rather than photograph the unit. (if unit is replaced with another unit on the same day the photographer is on site, there will be no extra charge)
- Tenants do not allow entry to photograph.
- Photographer is not allowed entry to the building or space due to customers fault (not arranging before hand…etc)
- Customer fails to show up to scheduled appointment.
- Customer is unable to arrive to the scheduled appointment due to traffic or other reasons without calling to update the photographer (greater than 30 min delay).
- Space is messy and requires more than 30 minutes to be prepared for the photo shoot forcing cancellation.